Transfer fees and rules
- Please allow at least 4 days for the process before you can transfer. (Excluding weekends and holidays)
- If transferring to a different house, we ask that you visit the house beforehand. (Except when the house is otherwise full, or for apartment types.)
- There is also a personal inspection when transferring.
- After passing inspection, please pay the transfer fee within 3 days (excluding weekends and holidays).
- If the current contract holder will transfer and become a 2nd-person on the contract, a move-out application at least 1 month in advance is required.
- You can continue to use the rental bedding at the new house/room. (Except when moving between Kanto and Kansai areas.)
- If you wish to change your futon size, the bedding rental fee will apply again.
Room type at the house you will transfer to (when transferring to a new house)
Apartment / Social Residence / Gran series
Single room (other than Social Residence / Gran series)
Share room / Compartment / Semi-private
Dormitory (including Social Residence / Gran series)
Room type of room you are transferring to (when transferring to a new room in the same house)
Single / Semi-private
Share room / Compartment / Dormitory
Between 1 month to 8 days prior to the transfer date: 50% of the transfer fee
Within 7 days prior to transfer date: 100% of the transfer fee