Oakhouse apartments Q&A
- Q.What is Smart Rent?
In "Apartment (Smart Rent)", what does Smart Rent mean?
- A.Smart Rent is a system in which you can rent a fully furnished, private apartment with internet with no deposit, gift money, key money, or guarantor required, starting from 1 month.
Oakhouse Co., Ltd. : Oakey
Nickname: Oakey Real Name: Oak Goldschmidt
Born in 1985 in Yokosuka, where his father worked at the military base there.
Grew up in Japan until age 8, then moved to America at age 9.
At age 27, he got a renewed interest in Japan, wanted to live there again, and moved to Tokyo.
Met a lot of Oakhouse people through his girlfriend and has become something of an Oakhouse expert since then.
- Q1.What is Smart Rent?
- Q2.Gas, electricity, and water contracts?
- Q3.Can a corporate group use Smart Rent?
- Q4.Can foreigners use Smart Rent?
- Q5.Is there privacy?
- Q6.Can 2 people use it?
- Q9.What furnishings are there?
- Q10.Is there strict contract terms?
- Q11.What documents do I need when signing a contract?
- Q12.Initial fees?
- Q13.What kind of people use Smart Rent?
- Q14.Charges when moving out?
NEW OPENNew houses!