Answering your Oakhouse apartments questions! Q&A
Oakhouse staff and actual residents answer questions and concerns about Oakhouse apartments.
We would love to answer your questions too!
answers your Oakhouse apartments questions
Q. Is there strict contract terms?
Is there any restriction of the contract term, like 2 years?
A. No. The minimum stay starts from 1 month. When moving out, please give us 1 month advance notice.
Person who answers the questions
Oakhouse Co., Ltd. : Oakey
Nickname: Oakey Real Name: Oak Goldschmidt
Born in 1985 in Yokosuka, where his father worked at the military base there.
Grew up in Japan until age 8, then moved to America at age 9.
At age 27, he got a renewed interest in Japan, wanted to live there again, and moved to Tokyo.
Met a lot of Oakhouse people through his girlfriend and has become something like an Oakhouse expert since then.
- Q.What is Oakhouse apartments?
- Q.Gas, electricity, and water contracts?
- Q.Can a corporate group use Smart Rent?
- Q.Can foreigners use Smart Rent?
- Q.Is there privacy?
- Q.Can 2 people use it?
- Q.What furnishings are there?
- Q.Is there strict contract terms?
- Q.What documents do I need when signing a contract?
- Q.Initial fees?
- Q.What kind of people use Oakhouse apartments?
- Q.Charges when moving out?