Oakhouse apartments Q&A
- Q.Can 2 people use it?
We are 2 people thinking of moving in. Can we make a contract?
- A.Yes, 2 people can live in a Smart Rent apartment. There is an extra fee for a 2-person contract.
Oakhouse Co., Ltd. : Oakey
Nickname: Oakey Real Name: Oak Goldschmidt
Born in 1985 in Yokosuka, where his father worked at the military base there.
Grew up in Japan until age 8, then moved to America at age 9.
At age 27, he got a renewed interest in Japan, wanted to live there again, and moved to Tokyo.
Met a lot of Oakhouse people through his girlfriend and has become something of an Oakhouse expert since then.
- Q1.What is Smart Rent?
- Q2.Gas, electricity, and water contracts?
- Q3.Can a corporate group use Smart Rent?
- Q4.Can foreigners use Smart Rent?
- Q5.Is there privacy?
- Q6.Can 2 people use it?
- Q9.What furnishings are there?
- Q10.Is there strict contract terms?
- Q11.What documents do I need when signing a contract?
- Q12.Initial fees?
- Q13.What kind of people use Smart Rent?
- Q14.Charges when moving out?
NEW OPENNew houses!
Keio-Shinsen / Hatsudai 7minutes
Move in conditions： Female Male Foreigner
Rooms for 2 or more available
¥110,000 - ¥110,000
Get ¥50,000 yen off the initial contract fee!
【※This house will close April 30th 2021. Stays only ……