Oakhouse apartments Q&A
- Q.Can foreigners use Smart Rent?
Do you have to be Japanese to make a Smart Rent contract?
- A.Yes, foreigners are welcome to use Smart Rent. You do not need a guarantor or guarantor company. These apartments are popular among foreigners because of the hih degree of privacy.
Oakhouse Co., Ltd. : Oakey
Nickname: Oakey Real Name: Oak Goldschmidt
Born in 1985 in Yokosuka, where his father worked at the military base there.
Grew up in Japan until age 8, then moved to America at age 9.
At age 27, he got a renewed interest in Japan, wanted to live there again, and moved to Tokyo.
Met a lot of Oakhouse people through his girlfriend and has become something of an Oakhouse expert since then.
- Q1.What is Smart Rent?
- Q2.Gas, electricity, and water contracts?
- Q3.Can a corporate group use Smart Rent?
- Q4.Can foreigners use Smart Rent?
- Q5.Is there privacy?
- Q6.Can 2 people use it?
- Q9.What furnishings are there?
- Q10.Is there strict contract terms?
- Q11.What documents do I need when signing a contract?
- Q12.Initial fees?
- Q13.What kind of people use Smart Rent?
- Q14.Charges when moving out?
NEW OPENNew houses!