Answering your Share houses questions! Q&A

Oakhouse staff and actual residents answer questions and concerns about Share houses.
We would love to answer your questions too!

Share house? Return to top page

answers your Share houses questions

Q. What do I need to move in?

Are there any documents, items, etc I need to bring when I move in?

A. You will need the following:

Copy of a photo ID, official seal (if you have one), and house slippers (if you have them).

The house will have furniture, appliances, and kitchenware, so you can move in with just your luggage!

*The following fees apply for those purchasing bedding set.
Bedding set (pillow/comforter/pillowcase/bed sheets/comforter cover): 17,600 yen (tax included).
If you require a bed set, please let us know before moving in.

Person who answers the questions

Oakhouse Co., Ltd. : Oakey

Nickname: Oakey Real Name: Oak Goldschmidt
Born in 1985 in Yokosuka, where his father worked at the military base there.
Grew up in Japan until age 8, then moved to America at age 9.
At age 27, he got a renewed interest in Japan, wanted to live there again, and moved to Tokyo.
Met a lot of Oakhouse people through his girlfriend and has become something like an Oakhouse expert since then.

Share house Q&A Return to top page

Related questions


Ranking of what people want to know about Share houses

Related article

New Arrivals & Campaign Properties

Click here to see the new arrivals and campaign properties!

Newly opened houses Campaign houses

Recently viewed properties